The Annual Ancillary / Supplementary Use Services Report for DTV (Form 2100 – Schedule G) is due on or before 01 December 2017. Licensed LPTV and translator stations are required to file.
The form must be filed electronically using the FCC’s Licensing and Management System.
Stations must include in their annual report:
- a brief description of the ancillary or supplementary services provided;
- which services were feeable;
- whether any services provided were not subject to a fee;
- the gross revenues received from all feeable services provided during the applicable period;
- the amount of bitstream used to provide services during the applicable period.
- LPTV stations providing feeable services must remit a fee of five percent of the gross revenues derived from such feeable services, as defined by the rules.
Licensees with multiple commonly-owned stations may now submit a single Form 2100 – Schedule G for all stations provided that none of the stations have any revenues to report.
DTV stations with feeable ancillary or supplementary services must also file an FCC Form 159 certifying the amount of gross revenues received from feeable ancillary or supplementary services for the previous twelve months, ending September 30, 2017, and remitting payment of the required fee.